Chiropractic Pain Relief with Dr. Baker
Dr. Baker has been helping Middleburg Heights, OH patients since 2001 recover from auto injury and other pain problems. If you're in pain, we're here for you!
In the past few years, we've treated hundreds of individuals with the following complaints:
- Vehicle Accident Care. Car accidents can initiate a wide spectrum of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in a car accident, it's important that you make sure that you get early treatment to lessen the development of scar tissue and chronic pain.
- Low Back Pain. Chiropractic care is a proven successful and safe way to heal from either acute or long-term pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck pain is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the problem.
- Headaches. Numerous studies clearly show that chiropractic can help with headache pain. A few of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic can be helpful for all of these.
- Sciatica Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your low back, through your hip, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic is an excellent way to identify the root cause of your pain and decrease the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Wellness. Medical research also shows that chiropractic can reduce stress and anxiety, increase immune function, and might even be helpful for hypertension. Chiropractic care is wonderful for your overall health!
Our staff would love to assist you with any health conditions you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Parma, OH. Give us a call today at (440) 888-6979 with any questions or to make an appointment.